Monday, September 24, 2018

Family Sunday

Marcello and the boys came over for lunch and games this afternoon. Arthur and I were very happy to have them visit us. I was particularly happy to have three grandsons at one time - the oldest, the youngest, and the middle one!

Mima with Christian and Colin (Do they look taller than me?)

 Marcello relaxing

After a lunch of tortellinis and pumpkin ice cream, we watched football and played games.

The Redskins beat the Green Bay Packers. Wow!

Colin beat me at two games of checkers and we tied at the Box Numbers game. Then Arthur joined us and taught us a new card game, Golf. (Not sure what it had to do with golf, however.) It was a fun and lively game. Colin was the winner. Mima came in second. Arthur took third place.

Studying their cards


Marcello, by the way, did a lot of work for me. I am always grateful to him for his help with home maintenance, not one of my areas of expertise.

It was a wonderful afternoon. I hope they all return soon!

No comments: