Thursday, October 10, 2019

On the Island with Robin

I met my friend Robin on Kent Island on the Chesapeake Bay. We had lunch at our usual haunt, Annie's.

A view from the restaurant


I was, of course, all buzzed up about the Nationals' victory last night. And excited about the Yankees, too.

My Dream World Series: Nats vs Yankees. Here I  am in my baseball outfit with Robin:



Robin and Chris

Note that I am wearing my Nats shirt and my Yankees cap. You cannot see my earrings, however: one Nats earring and one Yankees earring!

Robin and I had a lovely three-hour lunch. Lots and lots of talking. We covered a lot of ground! (We tried to avoid talking about the illegitimate man in the WH but he tended to dominate our thoughts.)

She and I have been friends for ages - since 5th grade in Oakwood, Ohio.

No comments: