Thursday, October 24, 2019

Cookies for Nats

VICTORY!
NATS 12
ASTROS 3


Halfway to winning the World Series: Two games down, two games to go! 


Barbara and I went to the Alexandria Pastry Shop for lunch today.

To celebrate the Nats' victory, I wanted to savor a delicious cookie for dessert.

I asked the man in the photo below if there were any baseball cookies. He went into the kitchen and returned from the kitchen with these freshly-baked very special cookies.

Barbara did not approve! She does not approve of desserts in general and she thought the cost outrageous. Each cookie cost $5.00. For me it was well worth every penny. It was a victory cookie and I enjoyed every crumb. (We can't always worry about calories and money, can we?)


I will eat an entire cake when we win the World Series! (Don't tell Barbara!)

GO, NATS! GO, NATS! 

No comments: