Thursday, August 02, 2018

Pizza with The Boys!

My friend Florence invited me to her new home to have dinner with her and the boys. A wonderful evening! We enjoyed catching up and eating delicious pizza together. It was fun watching a video of the Swim Club the boys belonged to this summer. They were active participants in the swim meets and other exciting activities. I hope we can get together more often in the future. (I look forward to beating them in games of dominos and Old Maid! I am the best!!)

Here are some photos of me with the boys. Aren't they handsome? And they keep getting taller and taller. Perry is almost as tall as I am! Unfortunately, I forgot to get a photo of their lovely mother.


                                 Perry, Christine, and Chipo


                  Christine with Godson Perry 

(Why is he wearing an Angels' shirt? I should lodge a complaint. Only Yankees and Nats shirts are acceptable.)

 Christine with Unofficial Godson Chipo




No comments: