Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Birthday Lunch #3

A wonderful time with my "Roman" friend of several decades 

What a great tradition! My birthday lunch at Carrol's Creek in Annapolis!

A salad with a melt-in-your-mouth grilled portobello mushroom - divine! 

Dona liked it but to me it had a very unappetizing, fishy look about it!

An extraordinary Key Lime Souffle with a little problem - it was frozen solid! 


Dona gave me a perfect gift, Hillary Clinton's book What Happened. I had the audiobook but was very glad to receive a print copy. I am a great admirer of Clinton, and I was devastated when she lost (well, she really won) the 2016 presidential election. She got a very raw deal and would have made an incredible president.

So much to talk about - too bad we aren't next-door neighbors!

Thank you, Dona!

No comments: