Thursday, June 21, 2018

A Concert with Soothing Nordic Jazz

Nordic Jazz at the Finnish Embassy in Washington, DC

 Norwegian saxophonist Trygve Seim and Finnish percussionist

Recognize any of the invited guests?

Here you can see the whole trio, the Finnish pianist, the Norwegian  saxophonist, and the Finnish percussionist

Note the glass wall through which you can see Rock Creek Park. A magical experience!

My guest John O at the exhibit 


                          Two of the paintings in the Finnish Illusion exhibit

1 comment:

Taytamay said...

Oh I remember last year's concert. I was there and I collaborated with you on writing the review. I miss you and our outings, with John O driving and taking photos. How was this year's concert? I only recognize the back of your head. Should I have recognized anyone else?