Thursday, July 19, 2018

Final Birthday Lunch of 2018

George took me to the elegant Bombay Club Restaurant near Farragut Square. Here is a description of the restaurant from their website:

The Bombay Club emulates characteristics of the old clubs of India. The elegant environment with pale pastels, ceiling fans, and a profusion of greenery is designed to create a warm and inviting gathering place for relaxation and regeneration. The cuisine is the finest of India, utilizing only the best quality ingredients to create a harmony of subtle flavors. The sophisticated cuisine is enhanced by refined service and live piano music. Distinguished Restaurant of North America Award.


Dal,George, and Christine

I was very pleased that Dal was able to escape from his office and join us. He brought me a scrumptious box of Belgian chocolates! (Of course, when I got home, I immediately savored two of them. The box will not last long but I really should pace myself better.)

I love Indian food and my choice was excellent. Very delicious!

No comments: