Friday, November 16, 2007

"Impressionists by the Sea" at the Phillips

My favorite museum in the District is the Phillips Collection. This morning Andrea and I went to the Phillips to view the "Impressionists by the Sea" exhibit. It was marvelous! My favorite paintings, of course, were those by my very favorite artist, Claude Monet.

The Phillips has a great new feature. Instead of buying an audio tour, you can use your own cell phone for the tour. I tried it and it worked fine. Try it! You'll like it!

After viewing the exhibit, Andrea and I visited the museum shop. It's a dangerous place! Too many interesting things! (But a great place to shop for Christmas presents!)

For more information about this exhibit at the Phillips, go to http://www.phillipscollection.org/html/exhibits.html

No comments: