Thursday, April 19, 2018

Meeting Friends

I met my friend Kim for breakfast at Barnes and Noble in Springfield. I forgot to take a photo, unfortunately. We had an interesting conversation, primarily about history, and discussed a project she is going to help me with. I am very excited about it. (Hint: It has something to do with living in Rome under Mussolini.)

Kim told me about a book she had read recently and praised it very highly. It is entitled Beautiful Ruins and it takes place in Italy. I have checked out the sound recording of it from my library.



I then met my friend May for lunch at the House of Dynasty. I always enjoy the Chinese food there. We had a nice time and I remembered to take photos!


This is a photo of me but I have somehow lost May! I will look for her later.


No comments: