Saturday, April 02, 2016

Musical with Mary

My friend Mary and I went to the GW Theater to see Stephen Sondheim's "A Little Night Music." It was fantastic! The GW students were, as usual, extraordinary and very professional.

During the intermission I chatted very briefly with Director Leslie Jacobson and GW's President Knapp.

Mary and I had had season tickets to the GW student productions for many years but had lost the habit. We must get back on the wagon next fall!

I took my camera with me but forgot to capture a photo of us. So instead here is a photo of the program to prove to you that I was there! Beforehand, we had dinner at Circa. I had the mushroom flatbread but it was much too salty, unfortunately. The cook's hand must have slipped. But the company was excellent!


No comments: