Friday, August 15, 2008

Anniversary Tradition: Petits Plats


I first went to the Petits Plats restaurant with my DC Dinner Club. Then Andrea and I chose this charming place for our wedding anniversary in 2007. We chose it again for 2008 so it has become an anniversary tradition!

The romantic atmosphere is, of course, a big draw but the main attraction is the absolutely scrumptious desserts! I always order my very favorite dessert, creme brulee!

Even Andrea, who doesn't have a sweet tooth in his head, ordered a lemon tart with gelato. (He let me eat half of it!!)

A secret: One of the reasons we like celebrating in a French restaurant is because our French grandson Paul chose our anniversary as the day of his grand entrance into the world. So we toast his birth while we toast our wedding! (He chose Paris as his birthplace.)

No comments: